Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Wednesday, February 6: Last of the Mild Days

Well I got up in time for sunrise only because I was wasn’t 

 leeping very heavy throughout the night. My nasal passages were a little bit clearer but I still have to blow my nose a lot. I got there about  20 minutes late. The woman was pretty intense from what I 

 athered. Today was the speaker meeting. I then zipped off to work on the 21 bus it’s usually the
Wharton express but I missed all the students.. They should all be back by now. Anyway I got to work and push to head and I was 

 oing to do over payments but I get reminded to three people I need to do so I did for 

 anctions three of them got quickly approve the other one has to go downtown. There’s new

 regulations I came out there before 424 months in a lifetime set of 12 but more codes can be counted. Also I can send her a request to send people I can’t sanction
 or make it to the program. We’ll see about that because the upper-level boss a bit of a well bimbo. Anyway I work are nine
 got some things accomplished. When I left work it was starting to rain outside. Fortunately

 it was just a speedy old rain so I did OK without an umbrella 🌂! Anyhow I left work and got the L in the 33 bus. I started

 feeling really tired as I do after work anymore cause I got this cold. Anyhow I got 

 o the coffee shop a little before six and I’m waiting for Wes to show up and 

 rink my coffee I’m gonna leave at 6:15 because last

 time all the seats were taken by the time we got there two minutes before the start. Well, I went in 

 here and it was packed again. I was really fortunate to get a seat. Anyhow

 afterwards I met with the Westin we went to the coffee shop and hung out for a while. We then waited for the  7 bus which eventually came out we
talked a bit. Hopefully he’ll see the exhibit that still up. I then took the seven back after hang out at the bus stop which the 7, 48 ANDthe 32 all meet. They’ll be a new 49 bus coming soon as well. I was starting to feel 
little better on this day. I have headphones and I can tune out when I want to. It was good to see Wes again after a while


No comments: