Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tuesday February 12: AM Date and 3 Hour delay at work

Well I woke up to a nice bit of snow. It was only about an inch. I then went to Saxbys and met up with Aphrodite which

 is her name that the Saxbys around 830. Wait a nice time. Since work announced that there is a three hour delay taking me time to really get to chill and stuff. That was really good. The date was very

 nice she was very chill and stuff. We’ll see what happens back to you Jim. Well I got to work and it turned
out that the office was really hoping until 1030. So I was kind of an oddball day at the work farm. I got one sanction done and yes did some training. Also showed all photos 

 f woman to people at work which I’ve never done

 before. Yes I was very excited and wired and just in a different space that I’ve 

 een in a while. Anyhow I called several of my clients who actually showed up when 

 e are closed got them rescheduled on the most part. And I got one sanction packet

 done. It looks like I might have to pool two more sanctions if hese people show up. I got 17 new alerts 

 actually it’s about 12 minus the carfare ones. So I left around  3:40 PM to get my eyes examined and get two new pairs of glasses. It is been since
 2015. That’s four years 

 go can you believe that stuff? I picked out some frames and warm and help me pick him when I asked her to  be a woman not just an employee whatever

 you think looks good. I just had to get ones with a little color on the frames. I next got my eyes examined in the machine that blows air in your eyes isn’t as bad 

 s it was the last two or three times I went. I was very satisfied. It was $450 

 though but that’s the way it goes. I then walked a block and a half to my therapy appointment. We talked about my date 

 xperience and fears to keep me from taking care of some certain business that

 I should be taken care of now that I’ve been sober for seven years almost anyhow that appointment went 

 ell my next point will be at 5:30 in two weeks. I then came home and found myself very tired 

 nd low on money. I’m down to my last nine dollars. So I can spend it when I got it that’s for damn sure. What is the therapist says it was a lot of self-care going on. That’s 4 sure

No comments: