Thursday, February 07, 2019

Thursday, February 7: 7 AM at Saxbys, Work and Refund

Good day everyone. Well I got up and met my friend at 11th 

 nd Locust St. @ Saxbys. Pat needed some money so I got a ride directly from my place to the Saxbys  That was a break. And I got to catch up with Pat 

 hich I haven’t seen in a while. Well I went in with some really good chairs today. It was a small group but  I decided I needed  to leave early. I had people coming in and couple of them are 

 robably showing up early. Well I got to work and there were two people waiting because I was   little bit late. I quickly saw them and had to do this report

  with three names bye 11:00 AM. I got it mostly done and the helpdesk in Harrisburg actually responded within the same day. There were two cases that needed to be call into what they call “service

 now.“ We called service whenever. They responded it on both

 of them very quickly only one of them was done correctly but that’s not on me. I ended up seeing

 only five people and I scheduled at least 14. So the day wasn’t as

 running around crazy busy like I thought it might be. I got all of my alerts done but two so I might

 start working on my report and maybe work on over payments either 
tomorrow or Monday. I left and found out Wes‘s daughters dog died so he won’t be coming to the meeting at Fairmount but I will. Well I made yes


it to the meeting and had a weird experience of wanting to have drinks and go to the strip club and I shared about it. It was really bizarre. I’m glad I shared about it. I decided to 

 o to Bishop‘s Collar and ate 2 bowls of the chili . Problem is they fill the bowl about half to 2/3 full. It’s really silly. You got to make money somehow I suppose. 





No comments: