Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday, February 25: Late w/ a Touch of Drama and Lots of Wind

Hello boys and girls it’s another manic Monday. It’s not like Sunday 

 hich is my fun day ha ha Ha. Anyhow Joe let me have  some of  his  danish and his coffee. His coffee is way too strong for 

 e to drink but it was a nice gesture. I let them stay with the keys so we

 could get ready for work and I could just leave. That didn’t sit well. So 

  got to work late but I was earlier than my supervisor was so I was all good there. I decided I’d ask my friend to take the L and meet me at the platform. The computer

 was down anyway at noon I got frustrated so it was a really good timing 

 hat way. So I got the key and he didn’t have to miss the next train which was really really clutch. I  as very relieved to get that drama 
 out-of-the-way. I think that help me through the rest of the day. I  was pretty tired but just slide through and got two sanctions written up. So I’m back to my usual finances 

 hich are going to be short at the end of the week. My student loans coming out again. Anyhow February is coming to a close. We’re 
 basically back to where we started there’s a song that goes something like that. I left work and hustled on down to Saxbys where I get coffee before I 

 ave to set up for the 645 meeting. It’s now 6 o’clock and Joe still doesn’t have his place. It sounds a little dicey at this point. But I thought it have its place

 settled today well I have a feeling that my natural state is where I am right 

 t this moment in time. Sometimes I just feel like I’m forcing it 

 ound peg in this  square hole in a round peg. That’s how I feel right  ow at this point I’Glad I got to set up 

 he chairs it was very rewarding. I also got some toilet paper because the 

 uilding had no toilet paper in it at all. It was pretty funny. I’m eating tacos really good and the meeting was pretty packed. Lots of new people. Anyhow just going to meander home on the train

. I hope Joe found a place to stay. I wish I could offer him A few nights but I want to skip the drama. You never did call back but I realized you left a bunch 

 f stuff here at my place. So obviously I will be hearing from him at some  point. Well my friend Don is in the key west with Jo and she says 

 t’s 85 and humid outside. She sent me some photos. One is of an alligator. She told me later that they were 

 n a kayak and took a picture of an alligator. It was a bit scary because it was pretty damn close. Well I talked on the phone for a bit listen to some 
yakking sound from upstairs and crashed. Always working on my acceptance of things and decisions I make.

No comments: