Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday, April 30: Service @ Washington zoo and visiting my brother

Hello I just woke up and I was really really tired. I had to get up by 9 o’clock 

so I can be ready to be picked up at 9:30. Thankfully Wes was running late so I had an extra half hour to wake myself up drink coffee cereal etc. I was really disorganized. 

Good thing I did all my stuff yesterday. We drove down I-95 in route one and
got here pretty smoothly. It’s a good thing Hellen knows and works at the zoo we got a nice little spot to have the service. It is now 2:02 PM is probably gonna start soon  I am reading 



the 23rd Psalm. It’s a nice day outside. Glad it was because I’m not used to the cold here. Anyway, it was a really nice service and I ran into Steve and Peter Sissson
Thomas Stevens and Gwynne. We didn’t really nice time I read the 23rd Psalm and everybody’s gracious and pleasant. It was held in a 

nice pavilion at the Washington zoo. I got time is his number I might visit visit him in Portland. I want to visit people but I haven’t seen a while like Stephen my 

brother in Baltimore etc. We then drove up to Baltimore and the traffic wasn’t as bad as it usually is. We got there pretty early around 5:30 PM. Turns out Mary sister and her boyfriend 

showed up so there was a nice group of us there. Michael made up some 

delicious chicken turkey burgers with Monterey Jack cheese and Sharika. We hung out and talked for a while. I enjoyed

 myself thoroughly really. Wes and I then headed out around 8:30 PM and got back a little after 11. Both of us were pretty tired and we made multiple rest stops along the way.

No comments: