Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday, February 28: I get 2nd COVID-19 Shot


Today I got up in time for the meeting. Attended the meeting and then went to a newcomer panel meeting afterwards which was very 
enlightening. I think I’m finally going to get a sponsor. Anyhow I looked at my clock next thing you know it’s 12:07 PM and I had do be done in Ardmore by 2/28/21 to get my second vaccine.
I successfully got the vaccine and got a vaccine card which I have to keep in my wallet just in case I  ever need it. It’s fully effective 14 days from now. I came in pretty rattled because I rushed out to get here and it was noticeable how nervous I was I got the vaccine and then I kept tripping around my glasses fell off etc. We exersized by walking up and down the stairs at the Ardmore house.

No comments: