Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday, January 28: Rittenhouse Square . and“ Together” Choir Concert

I woke up this morning not having slept that smoothly. I had a 

dream. I had a DUI and had to ask for help to pass some kind of essay test that I had to turn in that it didn’t start. To top it off I woke

 up. My neck was totally wrenched. Mary helped with a massage and

heating pad. We also turned the mattress around. I was running late today 

set up time for the choir concert which I was dtold was was 1230 or 1 PM. Not

 sure but I showed up and there were still this other choir seeing at 

the church at 2110 Chestnut St. It’s now 1:25 PM. I’m just enjoying coffee 

 that Mary made and I’m sipping on it and catching up on my blogging.it’s another

 pretty church with little modern extras. We rehearsed w/ the h The other 

groups, Philly, gay man, scores, and afeminist singing group 

called Anna crusis. It’s 3:45pm and Kansas City is leading 

Baltimore 14-7 in the 2nd quarter. We are on break while the 

Philadelphia Gay Men’s Choir is singing. 🎶 after they finish singing, we all went up and 



sang together. We are family, what a wonderful world and a few songs 

from our previous concert. It went pretty well I must say. And then went back to the dressing room. Got the rest of 

my my jacket and then met Mary. She made a new friend while in the audience and we decided we wanted something to eat. I was starving we heard of, Mary Sue told me about a place  
called Goldies and I’ve never heard of but apparently when I looked it up they place all over Philly. It’s a really good falafel sandwich place. Boy was that sandwich good Mary Sue was waiting 

for the bus to show up which takes up the Rocksborough area and Mary and I went back at her place , we then went to a meeting there after which was pretty good. After the meeting

 we went back to place talked and hung out for a little bit and then I headed back to good old Melbourne where I unpacked my stuff decided on approximate dates from Florida and confirmed the yen weekend from the 5th to 7th April 

which basically goes from Friday afternoon all the way through Sunday early evening. I have to leave work early  for the training on that day. I have formally signed
up but I plan on it. I also decided on when 
approximately. I’m going to visit Larry. Since I’m not visiting Alice, I’m gonna go visit Larry. So that’s the last week of Of February into March. I have to start looking up airfares.. 

No comments: