Thursday, January 25, 2024

Thursday, January 25: Overcast, Slow Day

Today I tried to get up a little early, so I wouldn’t be asleep to go to Mike’s.

 That plan fell flat on his face, because SEPTA is running really stupid this morning with the trains being

 late because of operator unavailability. Then the train went snails pace 

between Melbourne and 60th St. For some unknown reason. I didn’t get the Mike’s till 8:50 AM. I’m gonna have to absorb the 20 minutes to go to class. Anyway, I decided that I would take 

it easy at work today and try to do a little running around and doing anything as I can cause I just feel weak and I felt fairly weak throughout 

the day, except during the lunch hour when I was having my caffeine blitz with the diet Pepsi, and the super coffee with my lunch.  I decided around 3 PM 

today that I would not go to class because I have that weekend feeling like I did yesterday we almost fainted twice. I’m 

feeling more so that way today. Not that I’m going to faint but but I really 

can’t exert myself ridiculously. So excited I go to Mary’s and maybe

take a nap  And hang out and then go to CODA later tonight I purposely 

didn’t schedule any appointments maybe I should’ve but maybe next Thursday I’ll schedule Henrique session to go with my CODA. We’ll see how I feel. Anyhow,

 it’s now 4:06 PM. It’s over class, but it’s not raining which is totally clutch. I left my water Mike’s to stay 

cold, and that’s the day. I went to Mary’s and immediately took a 
nap for two hours and oh my God that was fan friggin fantastic I couldn’t even imagine how good a nap could be that was more than a power nap that was super nap. Wow was that good! Anyway, I took the bus To my CODA meeting and that was a very good meeting. I signed up to be the GSR for the group and chair meeting next week February 1. In fact that’s next week so things are kind of getting back to the normal.

No comments: