Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Friday, January 19: iPhone Broken. Jungle Tour and Beach 🏝️

Well last night after the sweat lodge and the coffee bean, I mean the chocolate ceremony went home back

 to my place, checked couple messages, and then my phone just totally zonked out but it’s just the bright light. 
This morning Mary really nicely offered her phone so I’m gonna blog

 by email and send it to myself. I’m hoping I don’t need to  eload every one of my programs again but I don’t think my phone is gonna be operable till it literally runs out of battery, or I go to an Apple Store which will have to be Monday in the fridge cold to Philadelphia. Chris’s foundations class was really very excellent and then we had our 90 minute bikram class with Chris.

 It went pretty well I thank God I had the two breakfast is I was rabidly hungry so anyway that class was good. 

it’s now 9:54 AM and I’m getting ready for breakfast at this point. 
Why were eating breakfast, we got words there was a jungle tour 

towards the beach. They would go through the jungle shortcut that it’s been blocked off this year and we would 

go to the beach, but we would first stop by a place called Surf Café. 

It was perfect because it had like real food and real drinks and Mary and I decided it was way too much to go to the 

beach especially after yesterday in the boiling heat. We had enough

 boiling heat for one time. So we just hung out like we were on vacation at a restaurant and we hung out withMills and we had a good conversation and I got the Use my cash to buy two stickers and 

breakfast and I ate 3/4 of the food. I was so hungry I had a smoothie I had a latte, fruit latte and egg sandwich and an egg sandwich and lots of water. Yogurt and part of Mary’s yogurt 

she couldn’t finish so I was a happy boy chowing down after almost starving for 10 hours. I don’t know

 how my brother went  21 days of eating meager grits in a hospital and losing 21 pounds. I thought I’ve

 lost maybe 5 to 10 pounds this week. Anyhow, jungle trip was fine. I hung out with the slow group and we 

had the rest of them went to the beach.  Mary Mills, and I  Ate at the restaurant

 Mills went to the beach. Mary and I went back and hung out and then I went to Chris’s 2:30 PM class which had me and another guy named Chris. Mary took a nap. So that class went well and 

we had a quick foundations class with Chris, myself and Inez who is very groovy and going across this country of Costa Rica to meet a friend. And then Mary and I are now walking to the beach to see the sunset. it’s 4:39 

PM the diagnosis on the phone my phone is that I pushed too hard on the screen and the phone actually is operating but I can’t see anything. So it looks like a nice $200 bills on 
my way on a frigid Monday, yay!😲 well, we took a walk to the beach which is very pleasant. We got the sunset or at least Mary‘s phone has the sunset and then we dove in the water which 

was of course really nice. It was very low tide. We then walked back and 

it got really really dark to the point at the next time we go to the beach we’re

 coming back with a group of people but the people in front of 

us Chris, his daughter, and a couple of people literally walked too fast
 for us. anyway we then had dinner and had really fun conversations and we shared our story of trying to break into the wrong cabana on the first day. Jen & a   former


 yoga teacher had a good really good laugh. Later on, we hung out with Mark and Mills and talked about different things that was fun and then suddenly it was 10:30 PM and it was time to get the hell to bed. Tomorrow’s our last 

full day. It’s been a really fun trip and I’m gonna miss this place. Again Mary‘s been very nice and letting me use her phone. Eventually I have to figure out how to 

send the videos that I took via email or some way. Because they’re probably too high too long, and 

they probably are too many megabytes. So that might be difficult.

No comments: