Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Saturday, January 20: Last Full Day in Costa Rica

Good morning !!☀️ It’s now 9:42 AM. We just finished the 90 minute 

class with Chris before hand. We went to fairly quick foundations class and had some of that delicious delicious Java that they serve here. Oh my God that coffee is to die for it 

is really yummy and delicious, we had our 90 minute class and that was enjoyable and now I’m going 

to shower. After this, after the shower, we ate some delicious breakfast with 




it had bananas in it, which Mary approved of very much. And I we talked with some


 of the folks and they took a group photo of everybody that was there 

Kristen and Rob weren’t there but mostly everyone else was there, Mary got the phone number so and I asked a couple people send me text text messages so when I get my phone fixed, God willing I’ll be able to 

get the text messages. After that Mary and I took a walk towards the beach but we didn’t go to the beach
 we went to a first to jalapeño which is a little little restaurant

 store. Got some waters found out that Mary really responded well to bottled 

water instead of the water that we get here , she felt better. Instant

 like it was Dr. Oz elixir used to advertise after we went then we went to that restaurant Corazon surf surf surf Café and I had my second breakfast sandwich and 


Mary tried it and she liked it and Chris Fluck was there our yoga instructor with his daughter and he 
was digging on the sandwich and we talked

 to him for a while he then left and we hung out there for a while. I got myself a T-shirt they had some so I paid $35 for the T-shirt  and after that we walked back in for Chris is 2:30 PM class 

walk back seem to tire me out or at least I got tired. I still did Chris’s class and I was feeling a little like weak. But I made it through and more people came to the class this time, I was so tired I took 

a nice hard hour and 15 minute nap. Mary also relaxed as 

well. Oh so groggy but it felt great so I went to dinner and dinner with Joe. We hung out for a while

 and talked and exchange a funny picture and made it into a sticker of the other. Mark looking naked would be some of 

the other women in our group. Everybody’s cracking the hell up I I should be getting a picture on my phone soon of 



that that was really enjoyable then after that went to the fire pit that they have built and



 we talked about the sweat lodge which I was going to write a whole separate blog posting about but I never 

got to it because right after that, my phone died I think the spirits ate my phone.  Rob talked about

 it very clearly there were four stages. The first round with delivering our intentions to the spirits. The second round  Letting in the spirits, inviting them. I don’t recall the third round but the fourth round was letting the

 spirits go. Rob was very descriptive and he sounded like he was an expert at it and it was really good to hear

 my one of the record them but it was too dark outside after a while we all we we all got to know each other a little bit better. It was really
 nice we some of the exchange 

numbers I’m gonna have to figure all this out next week when I get my phone fixed. Right now it’s 1020 it’s time to go to bed cause I’m going one more yoga class But but OK. Send Back to me

No comments: