Monday, January 01, 2024

Sunday, December 31: New Year’s Eve 2023

Thank you. After really good thorough sleep I got up and quickly ate breakfast

 and headed down to 30th St. to pick up the rental car. I was hoping there 

wouldn’t be any massive screw ups so I could go to this Vinyasa class I 

was told about in South Philly. Turned out everything was smooth. if people

 were nice at the counter. I got an electric car cause I 

was the only small car they had left. I had trouble getting the control since place

 but the car was pretty zippy and it’s a 2023 Chevy volt. After I picked

 up the car, I bolted ha ha to South Philly thank God to have , GPS because on 

the way there I was blocked by truck and the GPS got me around the 

block blockade and I made it to class on time. The room was cold and several people I thought would be there couldn’t make it because they were babysitting

 their grandchildren, etc. anyhow , Maria was very nice I haven’t been talked by her in I think years because I don’t go to Early classes. She left Hot Yoga , Philadelphia
so not going to be

 in class with her anytime soon except going to this class. It was good couple new moves etc. after that I came home and took a nice nap and took a shower and shave. 

it felt good to just blob out. I’m good at that anyhow , I returned to Mary’s and we hung out and had delicious stuffed peppers her specialty. I love eating those stuffed 

peppers 🫑 Umm stuffed!! Anyhow, we got distracted and texting and

 it was 1030 and we had to be at the yoga class. We made it in plenty of time. They had all kinds of 

festival balloons and and swag for New Year’s. It was fun.

 It was a very packed class, and they played all kinds of music from Devo to Talking

 Heads it was pretty cool. Afterwards, it was nice to listen to love

 shack and knowing that I didn’t have to pay $80 to go to Ardmore $60 to go to Millbourne or this is the best one, $35 from the The yoga 
studio to the Dorchester, which is basically a 15 minute walk. It 

was kind of ridiculous but that’s a tradition. I have see how much 

it cost to Uber but Ardmore it wasn’t $100.  Ardmore would’ve been 

only 85 bucks + tip so that’s proof that inflation has improved or less 

people are going out. It was a good way to start 2024. Tomorrow we’re going to take a 

road trip to Long Beach Island and Millville with the rental car that I got. It’s an 

electric car. Hopefully it won’t be too much of a hassle rent one of these

 cars. It’s the first one I ever rented. I think I’ve rentedhybrids

 but never a pure electric car. We’ll see what happens. 

No comments: