Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday, January 26: Mike’s, Yoga and dorchester

Today I woke up around 7:30 AM. Got dressed and watched a little seal bar and then runoff to work late again. This morning  got  SEPTA just in time and also caught Bus right as it was up at 15th & Market 

so I got there at Mike’s at 7:48 AM. Mike a little bit of sweeping cleaning up and we actually did take a walk today I could piss him to take a walk and it started drizzling so to go very far but at least the block that was a good
 thing. I’ve 

worked on my blog and I got tired of doing it so I ended up messing around on the Internet  stuff. 

Mike was listening to some guy talk about what fruit is best for you and this guy.

 Strawberries had the least amount of sugar but something like that he was a German guy and Mr. German YouTuber. I’m really cynical about so-called nutrition and exercise experts on YouTube . I kept making fun of the guy. Anyhow, I got myself ready for 4 o’clock yoga class Marie Murphy is 

teaching it today they’re going through some staff changes. Miah is coming back from a trip for India and the yoga teacher training is starting this weekend, so a few people that normally aren’t around are around now. Anyhow, 

I went to class and it was hot but it wasn’t real bad like it was the other day a.k.a. yesterday. Afterwards Mary and I went to the Chinese restaurant right near the studio and they changed

 the menu a whole hell of a lot, but we found things that we liked. I had sustained for the first time and they were more like potatoes than meat. It was very funny. 
Anyhow, after that, dinner went back to Mary‘s place and Had some refreshments and relax for a while. I decided staying over What’s my keys easier than trying

 to take SEPTA I just wasn’t in the mood but it was very nice

No comments: