Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday, January 29: Raw Weather, Planning, Work and Yoga

I got a good nights sleep last night, so I got up around 6:45 AM and 

folded up some clothes and then I looked at my tax returns and I’m still waiting for the interest payments. I got from UBS. I think that’s the only thing I’m waiting for because I only have 


one employer and one pension. I’m a little scared of maybe how much I owe this year because I didn’t increase my taxes on my state pension like I thought of doing
and I never did. So we’ll have to see. 

I also reserved a trip to Florida from 28 February to March 5. Now next step is to plan an Amsterdam trip I have to pay for the ticket sooner than later obviously. On the Florida trip I took frontier but I paid for seats in advance and it was still over $100 in savings. Even with frontier char $65 extra for having seats saved that so I don’t get bumped iagain like I did last time I felt really cold after fetching my scripts so I decided to go stop by at the good Karma Café it’s now 1140 it’s time to head back because I’m gonna eat lunch. I came back from lunch to lunch and
found out that I had scheduled my trip to Florida at the same time that 

Mike was getting his teeth done and I didn’t remember that shit. Anyhow, I was about to commit to going

 to Amsterdam but Bob said to hold up and do a one stop from Philly 


and or maybe go from New York
but apparently I can get a good Philly rate at 500 bucks round-trip but we’ll see. I thought today was Tuesday
thinking I had a choir practice 

and no yoga but I actually have yoga because it’s Monday and I’m gonna be late for Byron. Turns out I was very fortunate to find a spot right next to the door that didn’t block the door so I kind of just snuck in and made it through
most of the breathing exercise which was good. The moon wasn’t terribly hot and the showered came back to the Dorchester, and had leftover delicious  
Singapore noodles which I love they’re so tasty. It’s now 652. I’m supposed to be at this meeting at 6:45, but I stopped and got a quick Pepsi. 

This is the code. It will help you on some random Monday night when you 
least expect it. 10-0-22 Monday was

 a decent day. And then went to the Dorchester and had a very relaxing time singing songs. It should be sung ringing the bells.  I could make a TEDTalk I could run a Patreon I could run
 a YouTube channel and babbling coherently, but I don’t really want tomake that kind of effort. When I travel while I’m healthy, go to Florida and go to Amsterdam before the summer I already have Florida 

planned next month and I found a good rate for Amsterdam from Philadelphia that I have to run through Bob.

No comments: