Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday, January 12: PVOP Choir Concert 🎶 Tired

After really sleep, which found me freezing my ass off even 

though the heat was up to 70 I had to pile on two more layers to be able 

to be comfortable. It wasn’t sweating. I was just shivering cold it’s very 


unpleasant. I think the vaccine
kind of kicked my ass. Anyhow I managed to come up with a plan to pack my stuff and eventually

 bring it to Mary’s. I thought of everything but then I realized as I was hopping on the Market. Frankford line that I forgot my 🦷 I forgot both  sets, so I gotta go back home anyway. I didn’t eat breakfast at Plane to drink and a little bit of Pepto.  I intend 

to go to Mary’s and go through my stuff to make sure I have everything and whatever I forgot

 I have to go back home and get it. I’m also thinking Orro Mary’s been 

crashing there. There is a live stream happening tomorrow, Saturday January 13 for

 the 8 o’clock concert. I’m going to share it with people who can’t make

 it or live far away.  Well, I napped at Mike’s for about 45 minutes to an hour 

and then got up and got myself awake a little bit but I was pretty groggy. I then headed to Mary’s with my backpack in my gym bag which I’m taking for the trip. Once I got to Mary’s, I offloaded 
my stuff andtook a nap for about 45 minutes and she gave me a shoulder 

rub because my right shoulders sore because holding up the

 choir folder for an hour and a half straight and I left shoulder hurts because of vaccine. It’s now 2:24 PM. I got some Singapore noodles and eat those and 

do stuff for Mike. The agency called and wants either one of us to call about getting a replacement for me next week. So Mike got

 a replacement for me for next week. Which is good.P I did some stuff around 

Mike’s place took out to grab the trash and then I finished off the Singapore

 noodles. Couldn’t quite finish the whole thing but I ate most of it. It’s

 now 4:23 PM. I’m about to enter my door to go home nap, and then 

brush my teeth and put them in. well, I meant to catch the 4:57 PM train but 

it ended up turning into a 5:20 PM train because SEPTA was being funky and stuff. I documented 

it and put it on social media. It just made me I didn’t get this City Hall till 5:36 PM. OK it’s 6:04 PM right now I had to pick up an Uber after getting my shirt then I just barely remembered my choir folder

. I really wanted to be able to dump off the one I borrowed folder but I don’t have time for that mess now, so I should be there around  6:10 PM which is not terrible but it’s not great

 eitherconcert starts at 8 PM. Anyhow, I got back to Mary’s put on my shirt and got there only about 10 minutes late, but it didn’t really matter that much. I had to organize my choir music and put behind. Put it in these bands to hold the music together boy that really does help because when I was at the

 concert, it just made it easier not to spill your music while performing the performance is really good and very intense. Mary was there. They’re   charging $33 a ticket and the place was full.  It was very full and the audience was very enthusiastic, which I really liked. The church is a beautiful 


building and there’s a lot of prep before the concert. The cons went really well. Mary took some nice pictures and some videos


 as well. I then went back to Mary’s and had some for homemade stuffed peppers their restaurant worthy she could sell them for 20 bucks and  people would buy them at pandemic prices baby! Tomorrow 
night they’re going to do it podcast as I probably mentioned earlier. Well, it was time to get a decent night sleep and possibly hit the 11 o’clock yoga class. De stiffen myself because my feet were dying after the concert for standing for two hours.

No comments: