Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tuesday, January 30: Overcast, Trip Planning and Choir

This morning I got up at 7:15 AM. I needed a little extra sleep because I 

went to bed a little bit late. That was a good move. Today I brought my choir outfit instead of choir music 

instead of the yoga clothes. I had my usual morning cereal and packed a 

couple things to bring to Mike’s. The ride was smooth. I missed two buses up Broadway 🎭 

managed to catch one it brought in Spruce and went to blocks 

would save me sometime, it’s only 8:50 AM Anyhow, I had a day with Mike. Mike walked around the block and we’re going to get a pizza but
he got kind of moody and didn’t want the 🍕 then

 growled when I was playing some TikTok about politics. I think he had a moment. 

Anyway, the lady from Mercy health or whatever organization that runs. That paste from Mike’s services 

such as the Mom’s Meals and my Service. I was just feeling kind of like a Monday. Just little 

unmotivated. Still trying to resolve my issue with the plane to the Netherlands. Also, I just found out my 

paid time off has been used up except for an hour which I figured I was getting 

pretty close to running out of that shit since I  Took at least two weeks off or 3 weeks

 off so that’s OK anyhow after work I just went to therapy and then felt 

kind of blah so I just went to a coffee shop and looked at TikTok videos just just 

killing time it’s kind of fun to just kill time. I usually don’t leave myself much

 time for that so it felt pretty good. I end up going to Mary’s hanging out and

 then decided against ordering food because the next thing you know and it 

was 6:45 PM and I had to go to choir practice choir practice wasn’t bad. They 

came up with this new strict attendance policy I don’t remember hearing about, but I 

think they just voted on it. I won’t get into it, but it cost me some anxiety, considering 

my travel plans. Anyhow, they let us out early and Mary got me a Singapore noodles,

 which was very excellent indeed. I was very fortunate, caught the 21 bus pretty quickly and got home and I enjoyed those noodles. I was pretty goddamn hungry. I found it round-trip airfare $490 round-trip to the Netherlands from April 22 to May 2. I am gonna await Bob response.

No comments: