Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday, January 23: Getting Settled in Philly

Hello I slept in till 730 which felt good because it was pretty cold last night. 


Nice look pretty well. I must admit I got the Mike’s a little bit late, but it didn’t matter. I started to try to work on. I got back to taking care of some business for 

Mike. I did a little sweeping we talked and I went to get a prescription that wasn’t there. Anyway, I worked on my blog and getting my pictures I on Facebook and Instagram. For some reason 

I was very somewhat nervous about putting it out there special on Instagram where I would be sharing it with the Hot Yoga people in Kaitlyn. I don’t know 

why I just got a little nerve nervous, not a lot nervous but enough to notice. Let’s put it that way. I think it’s because I’m a little 

tired not horribly tired I’m not as wired as yesterday cause I had a determination to get my phone back in service it was weird experience. I have no phone, but it also taught me that I could

 live perfectly well without social media but it’s a hard to function without a phone when it comes to banking, staying in touch with people doctors appointment in fact, I missed the doctors

 appointment yesterday. I decided that I would not go to yoga on Tuesday since I have choir practice 

on Tuesdays along with therapy generally anyway I stayed at Mike’s 



little later and then I I been bought a Gyro and ate that and then went to choir practice where 

we learned, we are family and the lyrics changed they changed the lyrics. It was so weird instead

 of I got all my sis, brothers and sisters and me. It’s I have my siblings here

 with me. It was the most confusing thing. Also the words I have are 

not in the music sheet it was strange. Anyway, 
I got home and talked to Alice for a while and went to bed. I’m really glad I reduced my schedule on Tuesdays
because Tuesdays are a little bit too much for a guy who’s brain is a little out of sink 

No comments: