Saturday, January 13, 2024

Saturday January 13: Prepping 4 Costa Rica

Well last night sleep was 300 times better than then the night before

 night. Got to recover from that Ellen experience. What we woke up and we decided

 we would go to 11 o’clock yoga thinking that we both needed it I 

know I needed it for how stiff my body had been for the last three days since the vaccine for RSV.also I had been standing on my 
feet a lot this

 week for two choir rehearsals and one concert. Last night’s concert went pretty

 well. The choir Director did write an email saying there were some

 couple mixups, but he enjoyed the concert. I read the program the corner Director quite accomplished

 same with the accompanist like we’re talking real musicians



 who went to music school and all that stuff and I just thought of it I could’ve

 told people I went to Fred Waring Courle music workshop

 but then again, probably nobody knows who to help. Fred Waring is, he was pretty old when I went to his workshop back in 1980 so right now it’s 2024 that was 40 years 

ago or more. Anyhow yoga class was good. It did cure me what was ailing me and we chatted with Tina and decided I would get a travel mat a really thin mat that
 I could just fold up in my backpack. I also bought an extra shirt 
and pants cause I felt like maybe I was short.  Then we went out to marathon diner and had a really delicious breakfast burrito which 
was kick ass and had a good conversation and hung out for a while there. It’s not 452 and I’m in the longest line I’ve ever seen at target.
 They have self check out and it’s still this long. then again, maybe I go odd hours not in the middle of the weekend. Well, after the trip 
to the Target went back to Mary’s and I started getting ready to leave for the 6 AM, 6 PM Courle time for a quick rehearsal before 
the concert tonight tonight‘s concert gonna be podcast recorded on YouTube so I can get it there. That’ll be cool to watch. Anyhow, I showed up to the Place at 6:15 PM and behold they are 
all starting to do the warm-ups 
that ooze and Os and in the scales, etc. But I didn’t get in trouble or anything. They were just select more on the ball this evening then before. Anyhow, the concert went very well. The concert made all the practicing worthwhile and I’ll be back next semester. I had seriously thought about not joining next year because it was really grueling especially in the last 2 to 3 weeks. I was a bit exhausted from my schedule. I got to see  Mike’s former sponsor he’s in the Phil at Philadelphia game chorus and got to catch up with him a little bit afterwards and we also then dropped down the risers which needs to be done so I helped up with that. I got back to Mary’s at approximately 10:15 PM and she had two stuffed peppers waiting for me to preheat up and that was good. They tasted really good we started getting prepped up for Costa Rica.

No comments: