Monday, January 08, 2024

Monday, January 8: Eagles R Stinky ๐Ÿˆ Other Stuff

Well, this morning started off like a normal day, but it got pretty trippy when Mary told me about this LSD adventure on Dragnet. It originally aired January 1967! I watched it and just had a ball. Then I ran into this hipster European song on YouTube. Next thing you



 know it I went down the rabbit hole. Speaking of rabbit holes, what the hell happened to the
Philadelphia Eagles were 1-5 in the last 6 games losing to the Giants 2X and the Cardinals!!๐Ÿ˜’ I don’t 

want to listen to sports radio today!! Jesus Christmas I couldn’t have predicted
this. Let’s just have the season ending and the misery it’s 

going to be an ugly game. Tampa Bay is going to have their way with us.
The Eagles' fall from grace still isn't quite over yet. Well, I got it caught in the Internet bubble hole and then I talked to
my sister Alice for about an 



hour and a half about the various topics of the day which we all know what they are and we will not mention it on this public blog 

but anyway, I’m going to yoga I have a bit of a sore throat it’s not real bad I didn’t sleep all that great last 

night so we’re gonna try better tonight. It’s 3:27 PM. Well, my signing out program decided to act up again and I was trying to sign out and stupid password thing decided to forget my password, even though I copy 

and paste it. It’s very strange, so I just redid it and use the same password  let me use it
and it didn’t recognize it as the same password so I’m  just gonna use it.using it I’m really going  have to hustle not to be late for class. It’s 347 and I’m only at Spruce Street. Tina is teaching first time I’ve been going to be taught by Tina that’s cool, I have her tomorrow at 9 AM
Tina taught 
class today because Byron well, Tina talked to class today because Byron was sick. I went to Mary’s for a little while, and we talked and hung out and then I zipped off to 
meeting. Boy they’re really piling on the Eagles. This one guy says they went 
from being one of the elite teams to being the worst team in the league and he wasn’t kidding.๐Ÿคข Wow! I haven’t seen a season like that since Rich Kotite☠️ 

No comments: