Friday, January 05, 2024

Friday, January 5: COLD 🥶 Man Fighting Cold



Today I woke up after really really good sleep. I did have a disturbing moment when I felt I couldn’t breathe for a minute. It was really kind of scary. Good news that I can breathe but I 



do feel whatever I got my cold has seat down to my chest. I’m not coughing and I can breathe frying
but it’s a little tight. Anyhow I got the Mike’s a little bit late but before they half hour

 deadline for the After Work. Mike had fallen down reaching over in his chair, so 

there was stuff all over the floor that we had to clean up. He also lost his prescription

 for Tamiflu. It came in a little tinfoil wrapper with where you push out the 

pills we didn’t find that. So I am fetching his nebulizer stuff because he jammed

 in a piece in the wrong spot and I tried to get out with pliers and broke

 it. Also, he’s gonna call the doctor try to get a new script of Tamiflu. I was on threads ☠️  and was 

tired of the BS. One woman going off about abortion is murder.  I noticed 
that pretty women put their pictures on and say " follow me."  I might do a TikTok video to bitch about it cause I'm  better but I'm just tired of feeling less than

 100%, so here's what I put in. Hope you're doing well. No news about Mike

 As of 1:21 PM. It is now 1:21 PM and I just went to 126 N. 9th St. I had to do a lot of walking to catch 

SEPTA. Because he wouldn’t let you off at at race and fine I still had to walk from 

Broad Street which is 14th to S. 9th St.. And to get to back to Mike’s, I took the Broadstreet

 line to the Lombard South station, but I had to walk again those 4 blocks. I 

got back to Mike’s and decided I would not be going to yoga class today that I would 

just bag the rest of the day and just try to get myself feeling a little 



bit better that’s it I came home watch some videos took a nice hot shower, and that
really felt very very nice. Took my amoxicillin for my toothand that’s

 about it for today. There isn’t much to say about today except it’s just one step 
further closer to Costa Rica and then tax

 time. I mean, it’s not freezing cold like super cold, but compared to what it was it it feels colder. Can you believe

 it tomorrow January 6 is three years since the fail insurrection of Trump 

and his supporters happened I remember where I was. I was working at 

home watching David Packman broadcasted live.

No comments: