Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Tuesday, February 2: Groundhog Day. 6 More Weeks of Winter. Snowstorm Aftermath


Well today I woke up and I woke up a little earlier than usual because I got 3 MA support reports to finish by the end of the week. There’s a story 
behind that that the files weren’t found 
until just this week. So it’s basically the whole month of January has to be done in a week. Anyhow the snow still coming down very softly but still coming down. This is interesting.  This is a CBS news report. They had  
Punxsutawney Phil predicting 6 more weeks of winter. This correspondent at CNN  really lays it out but the  The politics up today is  about and especially the Republican Party. Well today snow kept falling 
but it was very light. I had another report to do.  It’s about a list of sections throughout 
the county. Most of the cases were closed. I went through it pretty 
carefully and almost finished it I think. I then went down to the car and dug it out of my parking spot. Fortunately I brought that shovel with me so I was able to 
get out fairly quickly. I was to notify stressed at work. I then I drove to Ardmore. I got the parking lot to get stuck. Going then dug out a bit. Lynn came over to finish the job. tonight went to a meeting online.

No comments: