Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Tuesday, February 16: Lots of Work, Little Sleep


What did I woke up after not being able to sleep all that well last night. I woke and didn’t really want to be awake but I knew had to be because I had a whole bunch of work I had to I’m concern myself with.. I ate and stayed up to get extra
 work done and then I couldn’t get to sleep because I felt like my heart was beating fast. And then plugged way andI hate stayed up  to get extra work done and then I couldn’t get to sleep 
 because I felt like my heart was beating fast. And then plugged away
and I did turn in the report said it would’ve never been done if I hadn’t worked a little bit
 extra. I managed to get my second wind and got through it. After work I talked for about
a half hour and then  went to a meeting online through zoom and then talk to the phone from

No comments: