Thursday, February 04, 2021

Thursday, February 4: A Day to Start Again in Millbourne




Well I woke up in Ardmore after having a really good night of sleep. It was a fantastic night of sleep in fact. I came home and booted up  my computer 


and had a bunch of stuff to go back-and-forth with. I had some dinner at some Indian food and then checked out the news today. House ejects Marjorie Taylor Greene from committees over extremist remarks  only 
11 Republicans voted to expel her from the committees. I know they’ll be revenge
if the Republicans take control the house in 2022 which is quite possible. 
Anyhow Pat got some dinner and I was on the phone so he just left it there. I then  listen some YouTube videos did a little extra work and printed out some return 
labels. I’m heading out to Ardmore to bring them over. It’s now 8:06 PM I’m going out in the cold. 
Well I went and picked up a bunch of food and got a nice back rub. I then turned around and came back home and filed my taxes. I’m am getting money back

No comments: