Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday, February 22: Dreary, Wet Snow/Rain


I got up and I was pretty tired. I was not  in the mood for work today but I soldiered on as usual. I had elect and MA support stuff to do 
and I missed the unit meeting today. I was listening to something on YouTube

 and I totally forgot to set an alarm for 10 o’clock unfortunately. I did not get real trouble for this which was a good thing. I did get the car. I got the carfare list done there was 55 names. That
 was much harder than the 38 names I had last month. Today we reached grim milestone of 500,000 people dead from COVID-19. President Biden is speaking now at 6:00 PM about this ugly milestone. I got to Ardmore and looked up when the sun will set  at 6 PM. March 8, 2021 is when the 
sun will set at 6 PM. I’m gonna take a walk soon.
 It’s not as nasty as it was this weekend with the cold. It snowed this morning but it quickly turned into slushyrain. Tomorrow I have an appointment
that’s three hours long starting at 1:30 PM. I go most of what I wanted to get done. I am glad since I was so goddamn tired!  will put in my time in for tomorrow 

No comments: