Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday, February 20: Ardmore in the Winter


 Hi. It’s Saturday morning. February is slowly going away. In fact there is little more than a week left of February. You know what that means that means 
March is coming things always happen in March in my life. Last year coronavirus. We ate and hung out for awhile then we looked up the cost of TM. It’s pretty 

expensive but discounts are available. She got some stuff from Amazon and I took out the garbage 
and now I’m going to go for a walk. It’s not 4:30 PM. The sun is staying out longer than it used to which is a good thing. I’m going to  be bringing home bringing food home that Lynne ordered me in from Amazon. I paid for it but it gets 

 delivered to her place and I drive it back home. Well we going out towards
me and Hill can we walk trail. It was actually open but unpaved
unplowed. We had to turn around shortly
 because 6 o’clock rolled around. The pathway from my parking spot was very muddy. Within parking Ardmore and walked around
hard morning 25° weather. It was invigorating. We listen to Barack Obama‘s e-book which is very good.

No comments: