Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Tuesday, February 9: Work and 2nd Impeachment of Trump


Today I spent most of my time going to go away at work. I kept getting reverse referrals and I was asked to do more of the MA work support report etc. Hi then had lunch and kept on 
working. I talked on the phone for a little bit. Hi then went to a meeting and then went to a zoom meeting with my sister-in-law is running for court of common pleas Delaware County. I then talked on the phone for a while through the night. I then did a little 
extra work since I am dropping off the car tomorrow at 12:15 PM. The impeachment trial of former President Trump started today. Most agreed 
 that the 
 House managers presentation plus video was well done. Bruce Caster who was district attorney in Montgomery County and who failed 
o prosecute Bill Cosby did a really crappy job.  They again voted to approve that it is constitutional for the  impeachment. Tomorrow’s the second day. There’s a zoom call that went viral where the one lawyer with imaged as a cat. It was hilarious. You had to see it to believe it. It’s just another day living under a worldwide pandemic. It’s February the one-year anniversary of the last normal month.



No comments: