Monday, February 08, 2021

Monday, February 8: Working During a Pandemic


Today I woke up in Ardmore because I didn’t wanna drive in the dry ice it was populating the roads after the snowfall we had yesterday. The snowfall wasn’t as significant or difficulties with the one last Sunday night and Monday because there was no sleet before hand and it wasn’t long lasting like the other one. I eventually got 
to work I signed in 7 minutes late. I guess my supervisors going to asked me to put in the seven minutes maybe I just should. I was at work I just forgot to


turn on the alarm for signing in. I did work today and had a lot of elect
reports to do so that’s what I mostly worked on. That and tiding loose ends such as ordering a photo. I have to call Amazon, collection agency etc. I was not as tired as I thought  
I would be considering how late I went to bed. I worked on ELECT stuff  and the next thing you know it was going on to 5pm and it was time to sign off from work for the day. It was time to head out to Ardmore in the 🥶We watched House. I made some spaghetti/pasta for me that was very good and we also pita bread. I managed to spill my Pepsi on the rug at 11:54 PM. Oh DAMN it will not stain dammit! 

No comments: