Sunday, February 07, 2021

Sunday, February 7: Lynne’s Birthday & First COVID-19 Vaccine!!!!


Well after driving back from Millbourne to Ardmore to be here for the snow before the snow started I got up and went to a meeting. The meeting started at 10. It was about 
humility and what really it really is. The snow is REALLY  coming down 
pretty thick. It’s not as windy and the flakes are a lot bigger. Lynn‘s getting her vaccine done at 12 noon. The big news is that she arranged for me to get the shot at 4 PM can you believe that shit?!?! Hopefully I can get up and get 
to work tomorrow OK. But I can’t believe I’m actually going to get the vaccine. The rollout of the  vaccines has  been pretty haphazard I’ve been reading about in the news. The next question is when I’m getting the second shot. Lynn’s really 
good at convincing people that’s for sure😊😁 well it’s 2:51 PM I just got 

 my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine. It didn’t hurt at all. It was a very thin 
 needle. I fortunately have my insurance card and my pharmacy card. After the shot I have to wait 15 minutes. I have about five minutes left of that minutes and then we’re gonna get ready to go out & walk. I put out the good news on Facebook and to family and friends. The next and second dose is February 28. I have my paperwork. Looks like the snow is dissipating  ready. It’s 4:25pm. The 
now has stopped. Should be no problem getting to work tomorrow! We are chilling out and I am having a super coffee now. I am actually
typing this now! Anyway we had Amy’s ravioli for dinner. It was very tasty. We  
also had a smoothie. We started watching the show House and I’m having yogurt for dessert. We next watched Longmire. It’s a show about sheriff in 
Wyoming. It’s really good it’s a Netflix series. While that was 
going on  The Tampa Bay buccaneers beat the Kansas City Chiefs 31-9.   Tom Brady 

 shows Patrick Mahomes that age is but a number. Bucs defense shuts down 
Mahomes en route to title. I’m staying overnight in Ardmore since yo black

 ice is going to be happening as the temperature drops to 14° tonight. Well tomorrow’s Monday and back to work I go go. We had a good talk 

 tonight and we’re gonna watch more Longmire which is a really good show.

No comments: