Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday, February 15: President’s Day in Ardmore


Hi It’s President’s Day today so I am not working today. I am in Ardmore today. 
  slept in and then had coffee. It’s overcast today 

 nd there’s a chance of freezing rain today. I plan to see Lynne’s 

 ebsite today. After that, we plan to go for a walk somewhere.

 Manyunk Trail has been closed 4 the last 2 days even though it had snowed over 3 days ago. We hung out for a while and talked etc. Lynne 
 had to take care of some work business because 

 oday is not an off day for most employers. I saw so I got myself dressed up cleaned up and and made myself scarce till about 6 PM. I decided to get some errands done instead of 

 ust killing the time. I did have access to a car so I first went to UPS store and got rid of the extra weights that got delivered. There’s no way I was making it back this morning since we went to bed around 3:30 PM after watching

 best of enemies. A really good movie that was for sure. And then went 

 o the Memes and then talk to West for a while and walked around a bit. 

  think got home we had a talk about situations of other people. 6:53 PM 



 e’re gonna go out for a walk  very soon. It’s pretty cold but it’s not gonna be 

 freezing rain since the temperatures going too high for it to turn into 

 reezing rain. That’s good one less thing to worry about when I  go home. Well we delayed our walk by watching

 some highlights system Disney movie such as Aladdin and the lion King

. And then we watched a cartoon called Wall-E. It’s an animated robot and it was pretty cool. We might

 watch all of the lion King later on after our walk. It  it is now 10:16 PM. We took 



 n hour walk to work or in the misty cold rain. It was raining hard but it 

 as pretty cold out and damp. It was a mistake on for him. Next we gonna watch 

 Longmire. Lynne  made a delicious smoothie for me. It’s full  

of Ginger Chia seeds beets, hemp hearts bananas strawberries and blueberries 🫐!!! then I’m gonna go home hopefully around midnight. It’s been quite a day today that’s for sure. 

No comments: