Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday, February 23: Half Day @ Work and 3 Hr Appointment


Good evening everybody this is Mark speaking. Today was an unusual day. One of the reasons it was unusual was because I didn’t work 
full day. I work from 9 to 12 PM. I signed out early to get to my 1:30 appointment in West Chester on time. I paid way too much to be tardy. The drive went OK. It was funny my supervisor called me the one I was just about to keep the appointment around 1:30 Pm. She 
knew I was not gonna be at work because I put in my time. 

 he asked about this particular referral and I acted like I was still at work. It seem to be good enough. And the
appointment itself was very interesting. It was quite an eye-opener. It was very thorough. I went through
all kinds of questions logistical things and questions about my Scripps and past history. I’m also going to fill out reimbursement forms and get them from the insurance company so maybe I can get some of this money back. That would be really good I don’t care if I get 30% back
it’s something. I then came back talk for a moment and was asked about my appointment. I 
then just mellowed out ate some Amy’s chili and did some meditation for 20 minutes. It was based on TM and just being still for 20 minutes straight is pretty cool for me because it’s hard to keep my mind still

No comments: