Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sunday February 14: Valentines Day


Hi! It’s Sunday Valentines Day 2021. I woke up at home after a night of freezing rain on the Toyota last night. I got up in time 

 or my meeting and then I took a nap. I got up and took a shower and got my gifts together to bring to Lynne. I got to Ardmore at 1:36pm. We exchanged
gifts and talked for awhile. We got some food and went to Mapes. They were closed at 3pm so that was out. Next we went the Manayunk Trail and again the gate was closed and we had to go back to Ardmore. We took care of business and 
then went Overbrook Farms for a walk around 6pm. It’s pretty cold outside now and it’s getting dark at this moment. Check this I have tomorrow off to before Presidents’ Day. We went on our walk in Overbrook Farms. 
The walk was a bit of a pain in the ass because cars kept going by and we kept having to move out of the way of the cars. There’s a lot of traffic considering that it was nighttime and it was pretty cold. We then decided to treat ourselves to a chicken cheesesteak
and cheese steak. Every so often so it’s fun to have a treat like that.

No comments: