Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday, February 10: Work, Ardmore & Snow Coming


Well hello I came in woke up and then started to work right away. Work was work and I formally got my evaluation sent to me and also verbally sent to me.. She did give me some negative critiques on showing more initiative before asking questions etc. I know I have 10 months left so I’m just gonna try to ride this through. This is the year evaluation. She did thank me for taking on the extra work I hunted down a few AMR‘s and was really glad I did that one 
MA work support thing last night. I had to leave my place during lunch to pick up Lynne  and drive myself home and then she it’s going to go to an 
appointment downtown. It’s pretty sunny out but the clouds are starting to take over. They’re supposed to be snow later on  tonight. Well 
worked and started the last of the Ma work support databases they weren’t given to me and they were given to me at once so I’d like to 
 get that done as soon as possible. It sounds 6:05 PM and I just getting a news
flash that Larry Flynt hustler magazine founder died at age 78. The only good thing he did is he beat Jerry Falwell in a First Amendment case. 
 There’s a 
whole movie about that I believe Lynn‘s gonna be picking me up in about 4 minutes.. The second day of trumps impeachment trial was today. The Democrats
showed previously unseen video from 

 he January 6th insurrection. The poorest out all of trumps tweets and actions 
days and months before the actual interaction. All this really started 
before the election and really heated up right after the election in November. Then pick me up and when we went for a nice walk for a half hour. Then pick me up and then we went for a nice walk to work  a half drive her back in.. threw out the trash because I have to be thrown out before nine it is now 8:46 PM I’m going to have pizza for dinner

No comments: