Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday, February 18: Snow and Sleet

I woke up this morning to snow falling pretty heavily. I got up got ready to go to work. I have a load before the work support bonanza hits this afternoon. I decided that I would shovel out the car and move it to a spot that I can easily pull out of tomorrow. By the time I did go out around 12:30 PM it was mostly sleep with a little bit of snow. It is 
now 1:53 PM and it is mostly nothing. It’s pretty much stopped so I suspect beside some icing there won’t be much of an accumulation going on for the rest
 of the day. Yes the Internet is totally going off on Ted Cruz for going to  Cancun Mexico while his constituency in Texas is freezing your ass off duty private 
energy market that Taxes has. That private interview market failed in 2011 and
they had a report to change it but they ignored it. The Republicans are trying
 to blame it on AOC and the green new deal and alternative energy. First of all the  The green new deal hasn’t even been voted on much less past. Anyhow I got my Ma work support thing so I have to get cooking on that stuff. 
Well I got my MA Support klist and I’m working on that and other things. The biggest story out today was that Perseverance rover successfully lands on Mars, a key
 step in NASA’s search for signs 
of life. Lynne had sent me some information last night  bout it but I hadn’t been that curious about it. I’m gonna read about it real soon! There are videos I had on the Internet about the thing landing. They almost had an incident incident happen but they landed successfully.

No comments: