Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday, February 12: A Spaz Day w/ Too Much Work


After going to  bed at a half decent hour I just decided that I would get up and work. I was still pretty tired even though I slept like a baby. I went ahead
and started work and thought I had things under control. Later on I realized that I was
working the wrong report. There was a February 10 report that I thought I had finished at least almost finished but I didn’t finish it all. It was quite stressful that’s for damn sure. I need to get stuff ready and I got myself all turned around for a little bit. I then finally calmed myself down with 
little help. I then had to get stuff repaired for going to Ardmore tonight. Something came in the mail I needed just in the nick of time. Also found out I need gas in this damn car so I have to do that sometime later tonight or tomorrow because it has the warning light on. There was a trolley blockage and then there was a problem with traffic when I got out of the 
pizza place. The pizza was waiting for me. My next brought up the picture to fit with the frame that I bought last week. The picture arrived in time in the mail today.

No comments: