Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday, February 21: Last Week of February Starts


Good afternoon it’s a Sunday. Very cold and sunny Sunday. I got up at nine with my meeting. After that I went back to sleep and slept so deeply after about 20 minutes of trying to get sleepy. I think got up and I was read a book called “Getting the Love You Want.” by Harville Hendrix. It’s a deep 
look at how to create a relationship that is positive and whole.

 It’s VERY in depth!! Lynne got a food delivery today from Amazon. 
here a lot of food in there that’s for sure. Lynne is talking to a close friend p.m. 
It’s 2:34 PM. It’s pretty cold out now. The news outside my world Dr. Anthony Fauci had some words to say. Fauci on Sunday warned Americans to steel themselves against a sense of Covid-19 
complacency even as coronavirus infections plummet. We’re going to take a walk in Ardmore because we both know that Manayunk 
is still gonna be covered with snow in the road that we park onto gonna 

 be muddy as hell. It’s now 4:30 PM. Went went for a walk & it was much 

 ore enjoyable then last night! The sun was resetting and it was a very nice sunset. We listen to Barack Obama spoke and talked for a while. We also saw some very very cute dogs. We got home

 and Lynne made some delicious smoothies. They’re delicious and  nutritious at the same time. That really hit the spot. I love those smoothies. Help me relax as well

No comments: