Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Wednesday, February 3: A Heavy, Cold Breakthrough Day



Well today I woke up really tired. Did I didn’t get much easier after that because I had a whole bunch of emails and these reports that are 3 weeks behind. I was kind of wound up all day. The car was parked in Upper Darby and I didn’t bother to move it. I ended up catching up on all the emails and finishing up one of the three reports. My supervisor wants me to send them 
 all at once when I’m done all three of them. In the meantime most the other reports are due tomorrow. I’ve turned in a couple of them but there  still one or two left. And then got up and got going and the car was ended up being in pretty good shape because the snow had melted. 

I went 2 therapy in West Chester.  Well, the session was intense but I believe VERY helpful. he’s a very excellent therapist that’s all I’m gonna say Comcast Stinks!! It’s been busy ripping off the main come people with their bad service  Anyhow
 I went back to Ardmore and hung out and watch some Longmire. I was treated to a lovely dinner as well. I got really tired and  I crashed nice and hard and crashed in Ardmore..

No comments: