Friday, February 05, 2021

Friday, February 5: Work and Moods in Winter


Hello kids it’s it’s Friday and that means new assignments at work and getting ready for the weekend. I work pretty hard today. Working late last
night did help my cause that’s for sure. I had multiple deadlines going on and I didn’t want a lot of pressure on me. That was a good thing because I was feeling a bit moody today. I did have my  lamp on or a little bit and I ate some of my homemade rice surprise. It’s 5:24 PM I’m getting ready to sign off my computer
officially and go to the pizza place where I ordered something online. 

Hopefully it will come out. Why arrived at the pizza place around 6:08 PM 
 and that pizza was just getting ready. I didn’t wanna wait outside I figured there wasn’t that many people in 
the shop so I went ahead and picked it up by hand and it was ready the two 
 pizzas. I’m sometimes a little leery of online purchases coming out right.
We’re supposed to have snow on Sunday 5 to 8 inches so far. It is now 6:19 PM well we had those pictures and decided to watch a little Longmire which is a Netflix series. it’s very good.

No comments: