Monday, February 01, 2021

Monday, February 1: Snowstorm & Power Out


Good morning.  I'm still in Ardmore but I'm heading to Melbourne. I was told by my friend Pat that the power is out hopefully will be 
back on soon. I’m eating breakfast right now and it’s sleeting outside 
not snowing. It’s 7:50 AM and I have to eat and then get going to give myself time to scrape the car and go back home. Meanwhile the estimates of normal see him been backed up. Mask wearing will 
probably continue for the rest of the year as I expected. This CNN article is pretty depressing I must say!! Anyhow, take this my supervisor
called me last night make sure I was going to work I’m expected to go to work. I’ve never had 
had her call me on a Sunday night before. Well the LA Rams and the Detroit Lions switched quarterbacks. Detroit got  Gerold Goff and LA got Matthew Sanford.
 It’s a pretty big trade for both teams for sure. I think he will do better believe for a decent team.  It’s 8:20 AM right now. Finished my  cereal and getting ready  to work on my coffee and get my clothes on and get going. It’s a good time to go because there’s a lull in the storm right now.  Lynne told me that the area on Lancaster Avenue between Whole Foods and  Lankenau Hospital  was going to be icy I was going to take a left on Wilmot Road but that looks

 pricier than Lancaster. Lancaster was paved and salted very nicely. 63rd St. wasn’t so much. I  got back and the MA support files came back 
there at one time so I’m going to  be working like a puppy dog for the next week getting 
that bullshit done. The storm is 
 really approaching because  e just had our first real fantastic gust of wind. It is now 9:25 AM. Let’s 12:40 PM it’s still sleeting no more snow has fallen since  yesterday. I don’t think we’re going to get the 6 to 12 inches.
The most I think I’ll get like 3 to 4 inches. It’s cold and the wind is kicking up. I just went to the Indian store and got a couple of things still working on my reports and I move the car from Melbourne

 to Upper Darby. It’s now 4:24 PM I’m gonna finish up this report and send it out. The real snow has hit us for real this time. The winter storm mark morning is 

 supposed to be in effect from 4 PM today to 4 PM tomorrow let’s see about going over to Ardmore in this weather I don’t think it’s a good idea. So I just took a little break and updated this blog I’m gonna have to move the car around so it doesn’t get stuck in a spot. The Democrats introduced their $1.9 million Covid relief plan as part of the budget. This goes under budget reconciliation which can pass without any Republican support as long as they keep all the Democrats in line in the 50-50 Senate. Let’s see if they have the balls to do it just like the Republicans push through their stupid tax plan which increased my taxes in mini middle-class people like myself. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Jewish space-laser talk  is anti-Semitic and NUTS!! I moved the car
  

No comments: