Friday, January 01, 2021

Sunday, January 1: 2021 Arrives 😁


Hey!  Happy New Year  everybody. I slept until about 1 PM because I was up late happy New Year’s Eve. I am in Ardmore now we’re just hanging
out and having discussions from co-op and cultures to microaggressions'. I had
 coffee and a light cereal. We were looking stuff up and having discussions
about it. It’s a long weekend and I’m going to take advantage of it  this even during a pandemic 
 which the legacy of 2020 will be with us for a long time. If everything works out, a year from today will be my first day retired from the Commonwealth of 
Pennsylvania as an Income Maintenance Caseworker. I first started 
 in 1986. June 6, 1986. Took 18 months off to try other jobs and then came back in June 1992 and I’ve been there since June 1992. Anyhow we stayed in most of the day because of the rainy   and damp weather. Well the rollout of the new coronavirus vaccines has 
one extremely slow. They were talking 20 million vaccinations by the end of 2020. It’s been closer to 2 to 3,000,000. Trumps doing usual bullshit same here 
states you take care of it. So basically it’s a federal government screwing it up. It’s now 10:43 PM 

we’re gonna watch a movie called “a River runs through it.“ Grabbing some Indian meals so it’ll take forever to cook and stuff. And that is the beginning of 2021 officially

No comments: