Friday, January 15, 2021

Thursday, January 14: Working 4 the Weekend

Well I slept pretty well overnight and got up and started going to work. I had to move my car once again because of the weird parking we have here. I started parking where there was no meter my mistake was telling Pat about that he got paranoid and said I’m going to get a ticket there. So I blew couple quarters and proceeded on. The weather‘s been pretty good for January. I spent to work Looking for forms

and other items that the provider couldn’t find. Meanwhile 15,000 National Guard troops are patrolling Washington DC because of domestic terrorists thought a threats due to the right that happened last Wednesday, January 6. Trump put on this “hostage video.“ He acted all nice and stuff but still didn’t concede the election. You can tell he was forced to do it. The Senate trial won’t happen till after January 20 which is president elect Joe Biden‘s inauguration day. I talked on the phone and did an Amazon order which got screwed up but Lynn fixed it up and was very calm about
 

No comments: