Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday, January 11: Slow Day and 2nd Impeachment Introduced


Good day everybody. Today is Monday. Today at work was slow because I didn’t get my work support file today. The report  is going on 3 days late. We generally get the districts till Thursday afternoon. Tomorrow is already Tuesday. This ought to  be interesting. They may just 
skip it and make a list it’s twice as long as 2 weeks at a time who knows? Now they don’t have egg beautiful little parking spot I have to park in Upper Darby every night and  move the car.  
If patchwork I do try to use the driveway but he really frowns on that shit. His work schedule is very up and down so should be at work for an hour for all I know. Anyhow the second impeachment article has been introduced in Congress today. And they are releasing new video and news information that the right was planned and people bought bombs and ties. I’m going to sit on a new psych doctor. Appointment is to be scheduled in late February 2021. I have physical therapy for my shoulder. I almost forgot about it. I took my walk. I first get my shoulder warmed up it is now 6:58 PM

No comments: