Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday, January 20: The Inauguration of President Biden


Today is a day we wait for four years since Donald Trump became president that day in 2017. He was worse than I even thought of. how we have a chance to make 
things right again. Or at the very least make them better for all of us. I never 
hought I’d see this day come. I had a countdown clock waiting for the end of his four year term. He was the worst. I know he’ll never completely
 go away but at least will have a chance. The heat on rations really well done Joe was really good. They had a 23-year-old poet laureate 
who was fantastic. She really stole the show in many ways. Later, a meme of Bernie Sanders bundled up with large mittens blew up the
internet. The capital was fenced in and protected by 25,000 national  guard troops. It was a very nice ceremony 
despite having the whole place blocked off. It was refreshing over and over again. While  this was all going on I was working as usual. I have the inauguration 
in my phone life while I was working away. I had to move the car several
times so I wouldn’t get a ticket. That seems to be my way of getting exercise during the day.

No comments: