Monday, January 04, 2021

Monday, January 4: Working & Dentest on Little ๐Ÿ˜ด


Hi there everyone.  Yeh  it is me Mark reporting for duty. I had about 4 hours of sleep at most. I woke up took a quick nap till 9:30 AM and  then continued on with my reports. I had a bunch to turn in. My supervisor is out so I want to get them all and if I could buy today’s email. I knew I’d be asked about them so that’s what I did. I had a dentist appointment I had to go to that same appointment I didn’t go to on Thursday because I just couldn’t I went last Wednesday because I just couldn’t bear to miss all that time the end of the month stuff. This was the The tiniest simplest feeling I’ve ever had done. I still owed the dentist approximately 200 bucks. I was able to use my tax free medical expense card. That was quite the relief. I’m gonna use it when I go to physical therapy each time I come in. It was very much for Lyft card work who

No comments: