Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday, January 19: Last Day of Trump as President


Well after not nearly enough sleep, I got up in Ardmore had a nice delicious coffee made by Lynn and some cereal. I took my sweet time getting myself  wake. And then took the car and drove back to my place to get signed in at work. I’m very fortunate that MA work support crap is completed. That is a great 
 belief and a load off me. I got home and made myself a 2nd cup of coffee just to 
keep me wound up. I think I just need to stay up so I can crash early and catch
up on my sleep I did however take a short nap. Pat visited and glued the drawer back together. It will take 24 hours to dry. It’s pretty chilly out there today. I just move the car to another meter. After I go to the meter I’m going to move it to upper Darby or drive it back 
to Linde I’m not sure. It’s now 1:17 PM. Well the inauguration  for president elect Joe Biden is coming up.  here’s gonna be some changes
in Washington. There’s also going to be 15,000 National Guard troops with 

 0,000 more coming in the next 28 four hours or so. Trump is leaving in disgrace at least what I think. This is indeed historic moment approaching.

No comments: