Friday, January 22, 2021

Thursday, January 21: 1st Full Day of the Biden Presidency


Well today’s the first full day of the Biden Administration. He signed a bunch of executive orders concerning Paris climate accord the 
stimulus package vaccines mask wearing etc. Myself it was a bit of a slow day but I did a couple reverse Referrals and was very tired. I  did take a short nap but
I got through it. Pat and I were thinking of doing the cuppa coffee beach but 
decided not to. I eat some of the newfangled pasta that I had. It was a bit 
enough to cook just because it cooks very quickly unlike regular old fattening 
pasta. It’s hard to get used to but I’m sure I will get used to it. I worked 
and it wasn’t too bad but I did see a big bunch of reports that late in the day  
from the Elect program. I’ll have to work on those tomorrow since the email arrived at 4:57 PM. I talked on the phone look at some YouTube videos and looked at Facebook a little bit.

No comments: