Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday, January 26: Work Keyboard Not Working


Well good day everybody. It’s a really cold, clammy day in the neighborhood that’s all I can say about it. We did not get any snow at all 
 that’s a good thing because it’s just rain and it won’t affect anything. When I booted up my computer to go to work, I noticed I couldn’t
use all control delete to get to my desktop
I unplugged  the keyboard plugged it back in. That didn’t 
really work so I rebooted the computer until the keyboard wasn’t responsive. This is a state issued computer along with the keyboard so I mentioned it to Pat and he happen to have a keyboard that he never is. It 
instantly worked which was a great relief. Otherwise would have to scramble around looking for keyboard.
 As it is I have to report to the  Commonwealth of Pennsylvania a.k.a. my supervisor that I have a faulty keyboard. That means probably I have to go downtown to  pick up an extra one. That’s
assuming they have an extra one. Other than that it was a pretty uneventful day 

 Fortunately. My supervisor is taking off a few days and that’s it

No comments: