Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday, December 31: Working & New Year’s Eve in Ardmore


Hello there!!☕️ This morning I got up to work and started right away pounding away at various projects. Do the holiday and I had  to do extra work with one less day. Being
at the end of the month at the end of the year their whole bunch of referrals   sent out 

  I got half of them done. Also had to work on my work support for a little while I have to finish one and then start the other. I also had to finish his reports. When I finished  that I decided I needed to 

 ake a nap. I took a 15 minute nap and then took a shower. I did 

 rganize my food and clothing to take over to Ardmore for the next several days. When I 

 rrived in Ardmore we hung out for a moment and then we took a nice

 walk. It was 39° out it wasn’t windy so it wasn’t too bad at all. It’s gonna make a delicious cabbage and 

 eing polite tonight. I’ll look for the channel down on that. I was awaiting dinner and I looked at my blog from past New Year’s Eve. What a difference a pandemic makes for sure. 2016 I was hanging out at Larry‘s condo watching the fireworks yeah

No comments: