Saturday, January 16, 2021

Saturday January 16: Breakfast and a Walk in January


Hi well I woke up around 11:30. I was pretty tired I probably could’ve slept till 1:30 PM. I think I’m catching up with all the sleep that I’ve missed during the week. I had got up got some coffee and cereal and we talked bout different things it was pleasant. We then decided to go out on a walk in Ardmore because we are running a little bit late.  It gets dark pretty early nowadays and everything closes at sundown. Anyhow some jackass tried to through the capital checkpoint with a rifle in 300 rounds of ammunition  These right wing militants happened in Bolton by the attack on Washington on January 6.  It’s now almost 7 PM in this article popped up on my phone talking about how Q-anon is destroying the republican party. QAnon Is Destroying the GOP From Within Until last week, too many in the Republican Party thought they could preach the Constitution and wink at QAnon. They can’t. It’s good reading from the Atlantic magazine! Another good article from this magazine. Most House Republicans Did What the Rioters Wanted  The most dangerous thing that happened Wednesday occurred after the mob dispersed.  Washington. Over 130 Republicans voted to disqualify of the electoral college voting.

No comments: