Friday, January 08, 2021

Friday, January 8: 1st Week of 2021 Ends


Well after last two days today was much quieter. I did have the car and I couldn’t use my handy-dandy parking spot because the township bought onto it and put a sign that you couldn’t  park there. I had a quarter so I can use to meter and then went to the two hour parking spot that I use last night. The two hour spot you can park there overnight but you have till 10 AM to move the car before the two hours up.  There’s no meat or so everything worked out there. Anyhow I never did get the MA work support list as I generally do around 11 AM to about 2:30 PM. It never came in. This gave me plenty of time to work on other matters that had to be addressed. I have an elect referral that came in at 4:56 PM I’ll do that on Monday. I 
finally called for my new psychiatrist. I need an appoint with one of them. They’re not cheap and not

under insurance but what are you gonna do. The one I picked he’s going to do an online meeting but I have a two month supply of my meds so I need the appointment with an a two month. So I
 I can cancel the appointment I have it on hold because they have my credit card over the phone. Anyway I finish my work and then went to Ardmore  to pick up the pizza I’m gonna have to eat for dinner. We’re gonna probably watch a movie and and maybe the TV show House

No comments: