Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday, January 17: From Millbourne, Ardmore & Ridley Creek State


Hi today I woke up  very early at 6:45 AM. Going back to go to my meeting. I landed in Millbourne I made it to the meeting on time. I was really tired. 

After the meeting which wasn’t too bad, I crashed for about two hours. When the alarm went off at 1:30 PM I was so groggy I could barely move. Next I got up ate a little bit and then took a shower. That
felt good I had to take catcher and that shower felt good. I was running late we had a discussion about that and then I arrived in Ardmore and we went over to Ridley Creek State Park. we went to parking Lot No. 17. That’s  at the tail end of the park. 
walked  for a while. It was a nice walk. There were a lot of people around. It got
 dark and I think we walked past the place were supposed to turn 
we were a little bit lost. Lynne found a nice man who drove us back to our car. Thank God for that because when it gets dark it gets extra dark at the park. The guy was really nice. Even check to make sure car started. We 
then got home and then made some homemade pizza. It was really good 
and then we watched House and In Treatment. We’re totally binge watching these 2 shows. Do you watch two episodes of a dream and then watched about 6 episodes of help. The pizza was really good. I think  we overdid it with watching episode of House right to start a 

 new series called heartland that on Netflix.

No comments: