Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday January 27th: All Quiet on Work Front



Today was a quiet day for me at work today. My supervisor is out for today and tomorrow. I worked on reverse referrals and resolving  
I like Brianna Keller on CNN. She rips apart the Republican argument against even having an impeachment trial! My favorite is # 19 the "Marty McFly defense." Lynne found out that her cat toy it was gigantic. 



 t looks like the size of a tractor trailer tire. It’s unbelievable how complex it was. 

 he’s going to return it.I’m glad she has two kids takes up the whole living room area. I pretty 

 muuch caught up to but I wanted to get done at work. I said up to emails in 

 the pending file so I can just send them out. I then realized I didn’t start my laundry and I had showered 

 o I completed both. That had a very busy day and I told her I’d be about 10 minutes late but I made good time and I got there at 6:04 PM. 
After about 20 minutes we went out for a walk. My coat zipper got jammed but I have to walk run champions off. Speaking of the 
coronavirus now the CDC is recommending that you double up masks or wear an N 95 mask  Because of Dee this is because of the more contagious variants that appeared

 in Britain, South Africa  Brazil. The British variance been found in Montgomery County among other places. What is it but I really jammed up but fortunately up and put WD-40  and the zipper worked! 

No comments: